Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Integration with RightFax

ateixeir
Level 1
Level 1

Guys,

I'll start a test with Unity integrating with RightFax 9. Anyone have some documentation about it??

Tkx a lot

4 Replies 4

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

there's not much to do on the Unity side of the fence - once you setup RightFax with the Exchange plug in, all you have to do on Unity is run the Third Party Fax tool which will let you pick RightFax - this sets up the message class tags for Unity to look for fax messages in user's mailboxes.

other than that, you just need to turn on fax in the Class of Service for folks and you should be good to go - all the heavy lifting for inbound/outbound routing to mailboxes is done on the RightFax side of the pond.

Hi jeff,

tks for your help, I got what you said, but Where I can get this unity tool that set the unity tags, I Thought that these tags already set by rightfax.

[]'s

the 3rd party fax tool is in the Tools Depot on your unity desktop.

Every fax server uses their own set of message class tags to identify faxes - we can't have them all active out of the box, our inbox filters would be massive in that case. So you select which fax server you're using in this tool to keep the number of message classes we're filtering for to a reasonable level.

You can also get the latest version of the 3rd party fax tool on its home page here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_ThirdPartyFaxConfig.htm

What is the verson of right fax and this product will receive faxs in the users inbox and send faxs

I have a group of did numbers different then there phone I will use for there fax