Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity issues with MWI lamp

I have a Unity Conection 8 integrated with the exchange 2010, But I have an issue, When someone leaves a voicemail, this goes immediatly to the outlook mailbox and the  the lamp of the phone doesn't turned on.

2 Replies 2

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The MWI is triggered by Unity Connection and the integration with the phone system.  So, couple questions:

Are you using the Unified Messaging integration OR are you relaying the message to the Exchange mailbox?  If you could post some shots of the user configuration, that would be helpful.

Does this happen for every user or only some users?  In other words, do you get MWI at all for any users?  If not, there is likely an issue in the integration.

Are you integrated with CUCM for call control?

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

I´m using Unified Messaging and this happen with all the users.. , and before i had exchange 2010, I had exchange 2007 and the issues started when i did the upgraded to exchange 2010..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: