Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity - subscriber report

Hi

We are running Cisco Unity version 4.2.

Is there a way to generate a subscriber report where you can see if the subscribers are using there voice mails? If a subscriber is not using there voice mail we want to delete that subscriber.

Thx

Thomas                  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Thomas,

I think a great place to start would be to use this excellent Unity Tool;

Cisco Unity Tools - Subscriber Information Dump (this can create a .csv file that contains much information including the following)

Date of subscriber creation. The date the subscriber was added to the Unity system.

Time of Last Call. Indicates the date and time the user called in to check messages last. This can be handy for finding out which boxes have not been access at all or which ones have not been accessed in a long time. This value is in GMT and not your local time, keep that in mind.

Set      for First Time Enrollment. Either      0 or 1. 0 means the user is no      longer flagged for first time enrollment, a 1 means they are. Typically an administrator will set      everyone up for first time enrollment and when they call in and go through      the enrollment this flag is set to 0.       This can be a handy way of telling who has not yet setup their      mailbox so admins can go by and gently remind      users they need to do this.

http://ciscounitytools.com/Applications/Unity/SubscriberInformationDump/SubscriberInformationDump.html

Cheers!

Rob

"Every fool's got a reason to feelin' sorry for himself" - Springsteen

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Thomas,

I think a great place to start would be to use this excellent Unity Tool;

Cisco Unity Tools - Subscriber Information Dump (this can create a .csv file that contains much information including the following)

Date of subscriber creation. The date the subscriber was added to the Unity system.

Time of Last Call. Indicates the date and time the user called in to check messages last. This can be handy for finding out which boxes have not been access at all or which ones have not been accessed in a long time. This value is in GMT and not your local time, keep that in mind.

Set      for First Time Enrollment. Either      0 or 1. 0 means the user is no      longer flagged for first time enrollment, a 1 means they are. Typically an administrator will set      everyone up for first time enrollment and when they call in and go through      the enrollment this flag is set to 0.       This can be a handy way of telling who has not yet setup their      mailbox so admins can go by and gently remind      users they need to do this.

http://ciscounitytools.com/Applications/Unity/SubscriberInformationDump/SubscriberInformationDump.html

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob

Just what I needed.

Thx.

/Thomas

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Thomas,

You are most welcome my friend

We just used CUDD which is the Unity Connection cousin to SID to recover

36 unused mailboxes last week. I'm always thankful that Jeff and BU developed

these awesome tools!

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: