Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Voice mail not getting delivered

rohan_sahi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I have configured a Unity 5.0 without failover in Unified Communication Set up. The AD is external and Partner Exchange is 2003. Call Manager version is 6.1.

One of the user is getting voice mail on phone as well as mail but another user is getting voice mail only in mail. When I log into his phone giving his pin the system announce "Your messages are not available now".

On unity the cofiguration is same. I import the user from AD and add them as subcriber.

Please let me know what could be the cause.

On the call manager side also I do the same steps:

1)Add the phone

2)Assign DN and enable voice mail.

3)Create and End user and associate the device to the end user.

The only probable difference between the two user is thier passwords on the User page of call manager.

For the user who gets both voice mail (on phone as well as Mail) the password and pin match the ad but for the other it might not. Could tha be an issue

Regards,

Rohan Sahi.

1 Reply 1

rohan_sahi
Level 1
Level 1

One more thing I would like to point about the user who does not get voice mail on phone; When I do the following steps the MWI glows:

Step 1: Change the DN on the phone assigned to the user.

Step 2: Go to Unity and Change the Extension of the user to the new extension.

At this point the MWI glows but again when I try to retrieve the message the gives the same message.

Regards,

Rohan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: