cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VMO 8.6.5 - ViewMail Functionality is not available for the following Outlook email account(s)

Hello all,

We have just recently gone into production and are using VMO 8.6.5 with Outlook 2010 and Unity Connection 8.6.2 ES25.  We have converted 384 work stations and at this time two are exhibiting the following error.  I am also including the generated log file.

I have checked the compatibility matrix and we seem to have all of the supported components.

ViewMailError.jpg

I am able to initialize using the "Initialize Cisco ViewMail" option and ViewMail functions fine.  However, when the Outlook client is restarted the above error re-appears.

Has anyone else seen this error and have a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Inder.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

TunNyuntMoe
Level 1
Level 1

I have seen similar error. Disabling "document plugin" on outlook fix the issue.

Pls check to see you have any doc plugin such as edoc

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

TunNyuntMoe
Level 1
Level 1

I have seen similar error. Disabling "document plugin" on outlook fix the issue.

Pls check to see you have any doc plugin such as edoc

Thanks Tun.  I have confirmed that at least one of the users has the DM plugin.  I will remove this plugin and let you know how things go.

Thanks Tun.  I have confirmed that the OpenText eDocs DM install and ViewMail are not interacting well with each other.  It would seem that VeiwMail by itself, with DM fully uninstalled, is fine and OpenText DM by itself is fine but together they are like oil and water.

I have logged a service reqeust with Cisco TAC to get to the bottom of this.  Stay tuned...

Hello Tun.

Cisco TAC asked me to upgrade the VMO version 8.7.x.  This resolved the issue.  I am able to run both VMO and DM using the new version of VMO.

Regards.