cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console forwarding

Kent Drugge
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM, CUC, CUAC 10.5  A vendor set this up and I have little knowledge of cuac. But what I do know, we have 2 pc's with cuac application and they each use an 8851 phone. In cuac, user config, que mgmt, is an Out of Hours setup. According to this schedule, during the night 11pm to 6am, when the Operator is gone, phone calls go to a shared line 6559. Works great. But now they want to have Operators at various random times in the night, not so great. If the Operator leaves CUAC app signed in, you can see calls pop up in the application after hours, but can't handle them. If you do sign off both CUAC apps during the day, the calls also forward to 6559. 

1) Can I change something about the application, so long as it is still signed on, it keeps calls coming in and overrides the Out of Hours schedule.

2) Can we drop the Out of Hours schedule and Operators would call forward from the app somehow to 6559, like a regular device would.

3) the I don't know solution, whatever you can suggest.

Thank you !!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bobby Stojceski
Level 1
Level 1

It sounds like what you have asked for in point 1 is already in place? You mentioned that if CUAC is left signed in, calls still go to the attendant. So it sounds like as long as CUAC is signed in, the out of hours routing does not take effect - which I know in my environment is normal.

You can use the Emergency feature in the attendant console for sending a call elsewhere.

Without knowing how CUAC or even UCCX (if you have it) is setup, and the full flow you want to achieve, it's hard to come up with a appropriate solution.

CUAC is something you'd likely want to get some help for from a local resource if you can.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Bobby Stojceski
Level 1
Level 1

It sounds like what you have asked for in point 1 is already in place? You mentioned that if CUAC is left signed in, calls still go to the attendant. So it sounds like as long as CUAC is signed in, the out of hours routing does not take effect - which I know in my environment is normal.

You can use the Emergency feature in the attendant console for sending a call elsewhere.

Without knowing how CUAC or even UCCX (if you have it) is setup, and the full flow you want to achieve, it's hard to come up with a appropriate solution.

CUAC is something you'd likely want to get some help for from a local resource if you can.