Views
Helpful
Replies

Basic Auto Attendant Configuration

ejlbarcelon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I need help in configuring basic auto attendant on my CME 10 using CUE 8.6.6.

On older versions i just need to configure a dial-peer voice directing to my CME same as my voicemail config, but now it seems that it is not working.

I have enabled AA on the CUE GUI with a number of 5000 and have a dial-peer voice in my CME gateway directed to this number.

I have seen configurations that requires "application service" and "service aa" some Cisco documents is it really required on newer CME/CUE versions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mohammed Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

"application service" and "service aa"to CUE AA. Check the signalling between CUE and CME to start with "debug ccsip messages and debug voice ccapi inout".

Regards,

Mohammed Noor

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mohammed Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

"application service" and "service aa"to CUE AA. Check the signalling between CUE and CME to start with "debug ccsip messages and debug voice ccapi inout".

Regards,

Mohammed Noor

Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for the response.

I will send the output once i have access to the device.

Hi Mohammed,

It seems that it is working now. i have just copied my dial-peer configurations for the VM and change the number for the AutoAttendant, what i have not copied is just "b2bua" and it is now working.

I have now another problem as the operator has just resigned and now we dont have operator. is there a way that we enable the AA as the operator then when the new hire arrives disables is and have the AA activate after operator is off-shift?