cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Center Reports

dosaunders
Level 1
Level 1

I'm kind of new at reading CUIC reports. My question is in the Contact Center CSQ activity report i understand the Calls presented, calls handles and calls abandon but in the Agent Summery report shouldn't the calls presented match the calls handles from the CSQ report ?

1 Reply 1

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

The calls may not match depending on how they are presented.  Below is a link to the documentation for the reports.  The queue report just shows the calls that come in to a queue while the agent summary shows the calls to an agent, including those that may have been internally transfered.

Calls Handled

Calls that are connected to the agent.
  • If the agent establishes a conference with another agent, this value increases by one for the conferenced agent.

• If the agent transfers a call and the call is transferred back to the agent, this value increases by two.

Summary info—Sum of values in this column.

Calls Presented

Calls that are sent to the agent, regardless of whether the agent picks up the call.

If a call is connected to an agent, transferred to another agent, and then transferred back to the original agent, the value for the original agent increases by two (once for each time the call was presented).

Summary info—Sum of values in this column.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_5/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U6A2CAD2_00_uccx-report-description-guide-115/UCCX_BK_U6A2CAD2_00_uccx-report-description-guide-115_chapter_010.html

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: