Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR data retention period in CPC Analytic

Hello

CPC Analytics should keep CDR data for 52 weeks without any settings.

In my lab i am not able to get the 52 weeks of data from CPC Analytics, I only get 5 weeks of data history. 

I have attached a print screen.

Analytic has been installed for nearly 2 years, the strange thing is that 52 weeks of data seems to be there in the main Detailed Analaytis graph at the top but its not there in the bottom report. (see print screen)

I generated the bottom report by clicking on the links just bellow the graphs  and theres no data before decembre 15.

However, when you look at the top Detailed Analaytis graph you see that theres data prior to december 15

I tried different types of report, for different directory number and I can never go before december 15 in the bottow report.

The Top Detailed Analaytis graph always has data well before december 15.

Is it simply a bug ?

Missing CDR CPC Analytic

2 Replies 2

khassan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Seems something is wrong .. Pls. go ahead and open a TAC case for this.

Thanks,

choywy
Level 1
Level 1

Have work on this issue with TAC and they bring in the Dev team to have a webex with me last week..

That guy told be that the the top graph is 1 year (52 weeks)....But the bottom table (detail records) is only for 1 month...

You can't change this setting (at least for PC 9.5, my setup)...It is build into PCA for database optimisation (according to the Dev engineer)..

Hope this help....