Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

change hunt pilot DNs

We currently have an operator hunt pilot ext 1300 with 1301-1305 hunt group members.  These are taking up valuable DIDs i'd like to use for end users.  So i'd like to change to 1400 with 1401-1405 as members.  I've copied the setup and created a hunt pilot at DN 1400, Hunt List (currently disabled) with a new line group that includes the 1401-05 DNs. My next step will be to replace the Lines on the two operator phones with these new DNs.  Aside from that and enabling the new Hunt List (disabling the old) is there anything else that would reference that old 1300 hunt pilot for incoming calls? I feel like there's an initial step that tells incoming calls to go to 1300.

We have CM 9.1.2, not using Cisco Attendant console, we use a third party attendant console (Vistapoint) but we do have a UCCX in place. 

Thank you!

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If 1300 is a DID, then the call ideally should come directly from the GW to the hunt pilot, but the only way to determine if that's the case, is to look at your dial plan and call routing.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate