cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified CVP calls are getting cut off when it gets into Cisco ICM wait node

Sujin Jebakar
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Incoming calls are getting cut off in the ICM wait node if number of seconds configured in the node is greater than 3 seconds. If I configure 1 to 3 seconds, the application is working okay.

The application flow is as follows:- (SIP Call Flow)

CUCM-->ICM-->CUCM-->CVP Call Server-->ICM-->Call Server-->VXML Gateway-->Call Server-->ICM

Source of the call is from the CUCM. In the ICM script we have nodes in the following sequence.

Start-->Set variables-->Send to VRU-->Run Ext Script-->Queue to Skill Group-->Run Ext Script (1st queue message)-->Wait (30secs)-->Run Ext Script (2nd queue message)-->Wait (60secs)-->(go to 2nd queue message and loop).

When I put 30 or 60 seconds, the wait node fails (call gets disconnected), however it works when the value is set to 3 seconds.

Please can you advise me what could be the issue? We are going to deploy a solution for a customer next week. So expecting your quick response in this.

Following are the troubleshooting I have done already

1) Increase CVP IVR script timeout from 180 secs to 300 secs

2) Gateway settings and SIP call server settings and ICM routing script are in the attached files.

Thanks,

Sujin

2 Replies 2

Sujin Jebakar
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Forgot to mention Cisco ICM and CVP version. It is 7.0.

ICM is running on duplex mode.

Thanks,

Sujin

Dear All,

Can someone help us on to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Sujin