cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC 8.0.0.5 transfer recall stuck on

Liz Bentler
Level 1
Level 1

I can't seem to turn this feature off. On the CUEAC server I have set this to 0 which should turn the feature off but this does turn it off.  I ahve tried adjusting the timer to a minute but still no change.  After the 4rth ring if the the destination number foes not pick up the call is reverted back to the operator.  Any ideas on what to try next. Thanks

5 Replies 5

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

I have tried this on my lab machine and it works fine, I am however running the latest 8.6.2 version. Are you able to upgrade?

I am running 8.6.1 now.  The issue is many of our users have their calls bounce to a second person prior to going to VM if they do not answer.  To get around an endless ring if one of the receptionists steps aways from her desk and does not log out we have a ring no answer destination on the CTI ports for attendnat console leading to an overflow queue which can then be picked up by any office.  We had to extend the number of rings on the CTI ports to surpass the possible number of rings a transferred call may take if unanswered and bounced to a seond person who does not answer before hitting VM.  Otherwise the call never gets to VM.  Attendant Console uses the ring no answer destination of the CTI port as opposed to the destination number in a transfer.  Very annoying and probelmatic.

Have you tried disabling the recalled call timer on this version? does that still not work?

Recall timer is not the issue, the call follows the CTI port ring no answer as opposed to the destination numbers ring no answer if destination number does not pick up .

So why do you have a ring no answer on the CTI Port?

I might be a bit confused....

How to you want the call flow to work?