Views
Helpful
Replies

IM and Presence and Call Manager 9.1.2.14.900-14

ironjlabay1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have a question about IM and Presence. Does anyone know what version of IM and Presence is compatible with Call Manager 9.1.2.14.900-14? Or, is there a patch available to make them work for the mentioned CM software version?

Thanks in advance!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Mohammed Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

IM and Presence and Cisco Unified Communications Manager software releases must match. They must have the same major and minor release number. For example, IM and Presence Release 9.0.2.10000-1 is compatible with Unified CM Release 9.0.12.30000-3, but it is not compatible with Unified CM Release 9.1.1.10000-5.

Major and minor release numbers definition as follows for 9.0.2.10000-1

9 = major release number,

0 = minor release number

2 = maintenance release number.

View solution in original post

Varundeep Chhatwal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Starting from version 9 , the first 2 digits have to be same for compatibility. But for version 10.5.x , all 3 digits should match. i hope this clears.

Please rate helpful post.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mohammed Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

IM and Presence and Cisco Unified Communications Manager software releases must match. They must have the same major and minor release number. For example, IM and Presence Release 9.0.2.10000-1 is compatible with Unified CM Release 9.0.12.30000-3, but it is not compatible with Unified CM Release 9.1.1.10000-5.

Major and minor release numbers definition as follows for 9.0.2.10000-1

9 = major release number,

0 = minor release number

2 = maintenance release number.

Varundeep Chhatwal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Starting from version 9 , the first 2 digits have to be same for compatibility. But for version 10.5.x , all 3 digits should match. i hope this clears.

Please rate helpful post.