cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration Siemens HiPath 4000 rel 4 with Cisco Router 2811

mpaters
Level 1
Level 1

I am having a hard time trying to get 4 digit dialing between my Siemens HiPath 4000 and my Cisco 2811 running CME 8.6. Can anyone know how to configure the 2811 to send and recieve calls from the HiPath using a T1 crossover which is plugged into a VWIC-1MFT-T1?

The Siemens has a 2XXX dialplan and the CME has a 8XXX dialplan. Siemens is telling me the tie line has to be setup as a "plain" T1 not a PRI since we are using a crossover and there would be a lack of a D channel for signaling.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The reason we are doing this is because we are migrating over to CUCM later this year and I want a 4 digit dialing between the systems until all the stations are moved over.

rgs,

Mark Paterson

1 Reply 1

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Mark,

This community does not provide technical support and is not staffed with technical support experts.  I recommend you post this and future technical support questions to the Cisco Support Community (https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa) where our Cisco technical support experts provide assistance. Another option is to open a ticket with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (www.cisco.com/go/support) to get expert debugging assistance.

We do encourage you to participate in the Cisco Collaboration Community and to also join our Cisco Collaboration User Group program!  In the community, we encourage your discussion/sharing around collaboration topics and Cisco Collaboration Solutions, including business and IT requirements, industry trends, process, culture/organization issues, how collaboration can be used to transform businesses, vendor selection, adoption, training, architecture, licensing, and product features/functionality. If you are a customer or partner, you can also join the user group program to be eligible for member-only events and influence product direction.

We hope to hear from you again.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community