Helpful
Replies

Need to make Autoattendent Script

Deval Tetar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to make one AA script,
I have call flow with me, but I don’t know exactly how to make working script, can you please help me out with working script,
call flow is as follows,

Level 1Level 2Level 3
3333 receives external callThank you for calling, Our office hours are from Sunday to Thursday, from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. If you know the extension you are trying to reach please dial it now, otherwise press 1 for Arabic or 2 for English.Please choose one of the following options:
ArabicPlease press 1 To speak to Customer Care Center (System forwards call to XXXX)
EnglishPlease press 2 For Product information

If you wish to have more information about dealers locations, brands and carrier opportunities please access Please visit www.XX.com/www.YY.com or Press 1 for Customer Care

Please press 3 For accounts payable (System forwards call to YYYY)
Please press 4 for For Advertising & Sponsorship opportunitiesIf you are looking for advertisement opportunities please contact Starcom at BBBB
Please press 5 for For Purchasing

If you are looking for purchasing opportunities please send an email to XXXX@yy.com

Please press 6 For Media related inquires (System forwards call to ZZZZ)
If you wish to speak to the operator please press 0. (System forwards call to the receptionist)

Thanks and Best Regards,

Deval A.Tetar

6 Replies 6

kadiyala
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Deval,

This is very easily possible on CUE 8.6 , using just the Editor express GUI .... No scripting required.

You can try the Editor Express on the Administration GUI at System -> Scripts -> New to create a new script and choose the options provided based on your requirement.

Thanks,

Madhavi.

Hi Madhavi,
Thanks for the solution but I have one more problem, I am having CUE 7.0,
so I have to use Script Editor, correct...

I am not good with Script Editor, actually I have not used that before and I have to start from somewhere...

Thanks and Best Ragards,

Deval Tetar

Yes you have to use the script editor, but dont panic...for what you wanna acomplish it is dead easy and there is a Script Validation tool built in that will help you make sure you have your bases covered.  There are also example scritps available for you to take a look at as a reference.

Keith

where I can find test sripts for my kind of requirement....

Deval Tetar

Hi,

Cisco does not support custom scripts, but you may send a message to ask-cue-editor@external.cisco.com, this is a best efford alias for this kind of issues.

Christian Nuche

PDI Team.

Hi,

I’d recommend you to go over the Editor help and get familiar with the interface. There are several examples on our product page to help you get familiar (www.cisco.com/go/cue <http://www.cisco.com/go/cue> ).

ask-cue-editor@external.cisco.com <mailto:ask-cue-editor@external.cisco.com> is not being used anymore and this is the right community to post questions related to scripts and CUE editor. That being said, it is fairly straightforward to create custom scripts using Script Editor. Also, refer to help section and look at examples for reference.

Thanks,

Madhavi