Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem in Attendant /Operator Console: Extension Out of Service

akram.root
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I have  a problem with CUAC Version 8.6.2.11 , attendant console , I have two Operator Console ,

one work fine with extension 6200, without Problem.

the other with extension 6000 have a problem , when I log in with their username and password it show me the message :

Your extension 6000 is out of service you will not be able to make or receive calls.

all incoming external calls do not fall on the post 6000 they redirect the post  6200,and all incoming internal calls work fine on the post 6000.

Note : the ip phones 6000 , and 6200 are registred  and havig the same configuration , and they do not have associated users.

can you help me please.

very urgent

thank you

Best regards

9 Replies 9

Mohammed Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Akram,

Can you try de-associating and associating device from application user check if that makes any difference.

Regards,

Mohammed Noor

Hi Mohammed 

thank's for your reply

I have already done without any resolution.

CUAC learns device status thru CTI, if that's broken we face this issue. Try restarting CTI Manager Service.

thank you for your reply.

I started the CTI service, but the problem remains the same.

You may open TAC case to investigate it

Tshepo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We had the same problem at one of our clients running the same versions of UCM software and what we did to resolve the problem was :

-Under devices, Unchecked the "Allow Control of Device from CTI"

-Rebooted the telephone

-Once it registered again, Checked "Allow Control of Device from CTI"

-Apply Config and that resolved the problem.

Regards

T

Thank you

100%. Thank you for doing the leg-work.

Leo Ruelas
Level 1
Level 1

i did everything i could find in the White Papers, spoke with Cisco TAC and after many hours i figured out the issue! The MAC Address needed to be in all CAPS in CUCM. Not sure why but Attendant Console didn't like the MAC address letters in lowercase.

We're using CUCM 8.6.2 and Attendant Console System Version: 10.5.1.10-3, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: