Views
Helpful
Replies

Sending partition name via Sip Trunk to a Sip Server

slkolkhlfksad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to send partition name via a sip trunk from CUCM to another sip server. Is there any way to realize this scenario? Does sip normalization script provide this feature?

Basic flow : GW - > CUCM - > Sip Server

Thanks & Regards

4 Replies 4

lior look
Level 5
Level 5

Please explain what are your reseans to do that, maybe another solution will be better for your situation.

I want to use SIP message's attach data sending by GW to CUCM. But this attached data lost while passing through to the another sip server. This attached data contains data that depends on each GW's config.

I'm trying sip normalization scripts for this.

lior look
Level 5
Level 5

Why dont you combine CTI and/or AXL in sip server side?

Lucas Vieira
Level 1
Level 1

As you said at the second message.

"

I want to use SIP message's attach data sending by GW to CUCM. But this attached data lost while passing through to the another sip server. This attached data contains data that depends on each GW's config.

I'm trying sip normalization scripts for this."

If your gateway is sending data using a non standard SIP Header, that header will no be passed through by default. You will have to enable it at CUCM.

Follow an example. It allows the header X-UserToUser to be sent to the next SIP Trunk.

M = {}

M.allowHeaders = {"X-UserToUser"}

function M.inbound_INVITE(msg)

local pt = msg:getPassThrough()

local body = msg:getHeader("X-UserToUser")

pt:addHeader("X-UserToUser", body)

end

return M

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: