Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,   I have 1 CUCM Publisher10.5.2.10000-5 and 1 CUC Publisher 10.5.2 in VM environment. Recently after power failure on site, the server went with error and asked to repair with recovery disk. I had done the procedure and it was successfully comple...

This is my first UC migration and I'm really stuck. I added my CUCM 8.6 cluster to Inventory > Clusters. And added my two B6K servers to Inventory > ESXi Hosts. I am now trying to Define Migration Destination Cluster and I get as far as Step 4 of 4 ...

I have one site in Prime that gives me the "failed to find object" when I synchronize between Prime Infrastructure and Mobility Services Engine.  I click on the site, building and floor and it shows me the map and all objects.  Does anyone know how t...

Hello, dear support community.I have CUCM, IMP 10.5 installed. SSO is configured. A couple of users complain that for some reason their jabber clients pop-up a notification about certificate for idbroker.webex.com with possible actions, - accept, dec...

Greetings, we have hosted system that can't access internet at this moment. There's CER installed and we're running in to scenario when email notification of 911 calls needs to be send out. Client is using Office365 cloud based email that we can't re...