I've tried to add Unity Connection to Prime Collaboration Provisioning and can't seem to get around the following error: Invalid OS Administrator Name/Password.
Steps I've tried:
Is there a default OS admin username which I'm not aware of?
CUCM, CUP and Expressway are all added to PCP without any failures.
I had issues with the OS admin and password on a prduction cluster and in my lab. There seems to be issues if you create CLI accounts besides the one from install. This is how I got it to work
1) created GUI admin account with system and remote admin roles
2) created cuc proxy account from cli with the same username and password as step 1
3) created CLI account with the same username/password as step 1 on CUC Pub.
4) in PCP device setup, used username and password for Admin and OS admin for CUC Pub. for CUC Sub, used install OS admin username/password for PCP OS admin.
1) repeated steps 1 and 2 from above
2) in PCP device setup, used username and password from step 1 for Admin. For OS Admin, used installation OS admin username/password for CUC Pub and Sub.
Note: cannot delete CUC proxy account from CUC CLI using "delete account". SSH into CUC pub with CUC proxy credentials (step 2) will provide error "this account is currently not available".