Hi

Is it possible to get access and administrate this server with LDAP account 

Cisco unity

Cisco IM&P

Cisco CMS

How can I configure it

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You should configure the LDAP properties in CUC which is almost the same as the CUCM and then either you can import user and synch existing users with LDAP. 

The details are outlined in the following document: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/11x/administration/guide/b_cucsag/b_cucsag_chapter_01001.html#:~:text=For%20every%20Cisco%20Unity%20Connection%20user%20that%20you,alias%20so%20that%20they%20do%20match.%20Step%202. 

Regards,

****Please rate the post if you find it usefull 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Thanks for your answer

But for CUC I see only the user created manually in the CUCM

No imported LDAP user

You can import a user from the LDAP directory after setting this functionality up, similar to the UCM.

Assign the account the appropriate role to administer it. "System Administrator" , "Technician" etc as needed.

As long as LDAP is configured properly, it works the same as the UCM in concept.

It does not inherit the LDAP configuration and must be set up on the product itself in addition to the UCM.

Hi

I have already imported LDAP user on CUCM

SO the problem are

1. how can I imported LDAP uder on CUC

2. How can I configure thos LDAP account to get access on CUC administration page

I need link or document to setup those 2 points

Thanks in advance

You should configure the LDAP properties in CUC which is almost the same as the CUCM and then either you can import user and synch existing users with LDAP. 

The details are outlined in the following document: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/11x/administration/guide/b_cucsag/b_cucsag_chapter_01001.html#:~:text=For%20every%20Cisco%20Unity%20Connection%20user%20that%20you,alias%20so%20that%20they%20do%20match.%20Step%202. 

Regards,

****Please rate the post if you find it usefull