Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 11 Mailbox Full Message

Live2 Bicycle
Level 3
Level 3

When employee A calls employee B and leaves a voicemail for employee B

if employee B has a full Unity Connection voice mail box

Employee A gets an email letting them know the delivery failed because employee B's mailbox is full.

To: Employee A

Subject Undeliverable: Delivery Status Notification (failure)

Message Body:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

employeeb@domain.com

The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now.  Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

I  thought at some point Cisco was going to build in the ability to customize the Undeliverable messages.  If I go to Unity Connection 11.5.1.10000-6 administration then Edit Subject Line Formats I still do not see the ability to update this type of message.  I have checked both the Message Type  Notifications and Voice Messages.

Is the ability to change either the Subject line or message body for the Undeliverable messages still in the works?  Is there another way to modify the Undeliverable message?  I  Have also checked the http://www.ciscounitytools.com/ site to see if there was a tool there but did not find anything. 

Trying to create bliss with my exchange team who gets tickets for this type of email when a ticket should come to the unified communications team.

0 Replies 0