cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express on SRE-710 Networking Issues - 15.3-2T BUG

Joshua Warcop
Level 5
Level 5

Recent TAC case regarding Cisco Unity Express 8.6.6 running on SRE-710 and 2951 Router.

IOS Version 15.3-2T

Could not ping across from SM1/0 to network and network could not communicate to SM1/0.

Resolution:

Downgrade IOS to 15.2-3.T3 -

I could ping from the CUE bootloader when setting the netmask to 255.255.255.255 out to the network. However when setting the bootloader to the proper netmask 255.255.255.0 it could not ping out to the FTP server.

Proxy arp disabled and enabled. ARP debugs provided.

Downgrade IOS, reload and issue resolved.

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Good to know, now the only information missing is a bug ID.

Awating bug ID and assignment.

I'm actually now having a similar issue with this SRE/CUE networking. Pings/routing works fine across the g0/0 but the CUE cannot ping across the network on G0/1.

This is with 15.2.3T and having networking/routing issues with CUE.

Have you tried using the a loopback interface as the unnumbered?

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Here's the bug ID for the problem

CSCuh87899 : IP connectivity lost with the SRE Module after upgrading IOS to 15.3(2)T

Now is just a matter of time...

HTH

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Jorge Armijo wrote:

Here's the bug ID for the problem

CSCuh87899 : IP connectivity lost with the SRE Module after upgrading IOS to 15.3(2)T

Now is just a matter of time...

Just to let you know, bug is not visibile.

Hi Paolo,

I noticed, not sure why is not visible yet, I'll update you soon.

--
Jorge Armijo