cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Port Channel Showing Member to access-eth/ep-slot-1port-13

CiscoMedMed
Level 1
Level 1

After a day of cabling it looks like there is a mis-cable on FI A. I was expecting Eth 1/13,14 to go to Chassis 1. But I see that 1/11 and 14 appear to be connected there instead. I'll need to fix that. But I see 1/13 showing a peer of "sys/switch-A/access-eth/ep-slot-1port-13". Any thought as to what's going on there? Is looks like it's saying it's peer is itself. But that doesn't make sense. 

sys/switch-A/slot-1/switch-ether/port-11   peerDn="sys/chassis-1/slot-1/fabric-pc/pc-1025/ep-slot-1-port-1
sys/switch-A/slot-1/switch-ether/port-13   peerDn="sys/switch-A/access-eth/ep-slot-1port-13

sys/switch-A/slot-1/switch-ether/port-14   peerDn=sys/chassis-1/slot-1/fabric-pc/pc-1025/ep-slot-1-port-2

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kirk J
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greetings.

I would unconfigure and reconfigure that port as server port.  Then re-ack (Acknowledge IO Module) the IOM it is connected to.

Kirk..

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Kirk J
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greetings.

I would unconfigure and reconfigure that port as server port.  Then re-ack (Acknowledge IO Module) the IOM it is connected to.

Kirk..

So I disabled and unconfigured 11 and 13 and reconfigured them as server ports and re-enabled. That cleared the odd connection message for port 13 and 11 came back as connected to chassis 1. TY.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card