Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clear faults on UCS B Series

Can someone guide or provide any documentation on how to I clear old faults on UCS B series. I have worked hard to ensure the system in a good and healthy state. All these faults were generated when the system was initially installed and racked at customer's site. None of these faults are valid now and they have been lingering for the past 1 year. I have even modified the Global Fault policy action to Delete upon Acknowledging a Fault. Nothing works. Even burned a TAC for this when all I got from CISCO was that the alert will disappear over time. 

Please help 

3 Replies 3

Qiese Dides
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Sentil,

Can you upload the error? If you open a case with TAC we can assist you in working on this problem.

HTH,

Qiese Dides

Hi Qiese 

The errors are old error regarding uplink being disconnected and etc when the system was configured and deployed. As part of the deployment , we installed the kit in the office and tested it before shipping it to the customer's DC.... so these are the errors that are still lingering around. There are no errors in clearing the log. Cant find anything to clear the logs. 

But as you have mentioned that CISCO can add the debug plugin , I will get the Operations Team to contact CISCO again with the specific TAC case. 

Sounds good Sentil,

I will be available and actively looking here from 1 pm CST - 7 pm CST today.

Let me know.

Regards,

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card