cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to check the utilization of port channels on Fabric Interconnect???

andyblada1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Is there any mechanism to see and export the utilization of ports or port channel of Fabric Interconnect 6248.

I need to export for last 15 days. Is there any command or options in GUI from where i can export it

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kirk J
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greetings.

The native statistics gathering is probably not going to give you a historical trend for the time period you are looking for.  Check out the UCSM system monitoring/stats section for details on statistics collection policies.  The default time period appears to be 2 hrs for looking at the stats chart.

You may want to look at something like UCS Performance Manager, that can do trending, and will retain a lot longer historical view of detailed throughput.

For a short term view in UCSM, click on LAN tab, then a given port channel, in right pane statistics, chart, and "configure chart" to add in counters like 'total bytes' 

Thanks,

Kirk...

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Kirk J
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greetings.

The native statistics gathering is probably not going to give you a historical trend for the time period you are looking for.  Check out the UCSM system monitoring/stats section for details on statistics collection policies.  The default time period appears to be 2 hrs for looking at the stats chart.

You may want to look at something like UCS Performance Manager, that can do trending, and will retain a lot longer historical view of detailed throughput.

For a short term view in UCSM, click on LAN tab, then a given port channel, in right pane statistics, chart, and "configure chart" to add in counters like 'total bytes' 

Thanks,

Kirk...

Thank you Kirk for your speedy response.
I was looking for something in-built in UCSM to check longer historical view.
Anyways thank you once again to look after my query.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card