Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help with UCS central backup job

noorul
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Need some help with UCS central backup job. I have created one time backup job for a ucs domain.  Now i am trying to figure it out how to delete that backup job, but could not find it. This backup failure keeps on alerting a major alert.  I just want to remove this from the backup summary pane. 

Many Thanks

6 Replies 6

Kirk J
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Over on the upper right, there should be a hammer/wrench icon, when clicked should give you, among other options, the ability to remove a domain backup schedule or a UCS central backup schedule.

Thanks,

Kirk...

ucsc-backup.JPG

Hello Kirk,

Thanks for the response. 

I was not referring to the scheduled backup.  I have a one time full backup task in the summary, but i had given a wrong ftp server by mistake, as a result the job fails. Now i have no way to edit it or delete it. (attached a screenshot for your reference) 

Noorul,

If you select the backup (checkmark on the left), you should be able to delete it using the Trashcan/'Delete' button at the top of the list. (See attached)

Let us know if that isn't working.

*Edit | This was a one time backup that I simply 'enabled'.

--

Niko

Hi Kirk,

When i select, i dont get a trash icon. (see attached). The download option also stay greyed. Dont know why is that. 

Noorul,

Are you logged into UCS Central using the local 'admin' account?

If not, can you log in as that user and see if the same behavior is observed?

--

Niko

Hi Kirk,

I tried with local "admin" account too. Still it shows same. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card