Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi;   I am doing Lab now a days with rack.rentals . In 3.7 section, Boot from SAN, I faced difficulty even I have full solution how to do that task. Actually, I got same flogi from both ends towards target : JBOD.   Unfortunately, it booted from serv...

HiI have a Cisco C200 M3 with Raid 1 and the writing performance is greater than with a Raid 5   Next I copy the capture of a RAID 1 with 2 x SATA 1TB disks to 7.2k     Next I copy the capture of a RAID 5 with 3 SAS 10K disks.     In Raid 5 the rea...

Raid1.JPG raid5.JPG flash.JPG

Resolved! Remove local disk

Hello,   we have a service profile for our esxi host that contains a local disk configuration RAID0. But we are not using the disk because of boot from san.  I wan´t to remove the disk configuration to physicaly remove the disks from the blade.  Is t...

Hello, I´m assisting a customer to properly identify the Windows Server 2012 R2 drivers to be used on their UCSM managed C-series rack servers. They have several C220 M4 servers connected to a UCS FI through 2K FEXs and integrated to UCSM. UCS FI ar...

Hello:I have downloaded a python script from Cisco DevNet for the purpose of pushing out the firmware updates via the HUU (because that is the only updates that are offered) to multiple C240 M5 servers.I have tried to run the python script and I keep...

jqualls by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes