Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCSM list off all Webinterface .jar files / McAfee blocking ccore.jar

Hi guys,

I am looking for a list of all .jar files UCSM loads on startup, basically the /ucsm/unpacked folder.

We are using MCafee Enterprise AV 8.8 and it seems to block access to the ccore.jar file.

I am trying to get an exclude file rule from our IT for the management servers and I'm wondering if anyone could provide me with a list of those files.

If you know a solution for the issue which doesn't involve exception rules you are welcome to help me

Regards,

Constantin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

varbalak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you open ucsm.jnlp file (the file which will be dowloaded to your machine when you try to launch UCSM GUI) in a text editor then you will see entries like,

and that will give you the complete list of jar files downloaded from the switch to your machine for the launching of UCSM GUI.

e.g.

http://java.sun.com/products/autodl/j2se" java-vm-args="-Dsun.java2d.d3d=false -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -XX:MaxPermSize=256m"  initial-heap-size="128M" max-heap-size="768M"/>

Thanks,
Varun

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

varbalak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you open ucsm.jnlp file (the file which will be dowloaded to your machine when you try to launch UCSM GUI) in a text editor then you will see entries like,

and that will give you the complete list of jar files downloaded from the switch to your machine for the launching of UCSM GUI.

e.g.

http://java.sun.com/products/autodl/j2se" java-vm-args="-Dsun.java2d.d3d=false -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -XX:MaxPermSize=256m"  initial-heap-size="128M" max-heap-size="768M"/>

Thanks,
Varun

Thank you Varun!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card