Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
ericwill
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco UCS Platform Emulator, Release 2.2(1bPE1)

Updated July 25, 2014:  Reposted UCSPE 2.2(1b) to fix the expired certificate issue.

New Hardware Features

Cisco UCS Platform Emulator, Release 2.2(1bPE1), adds support for the following new hardware:

• SD card - All supported Compute servers now have SD card in their slot.

New Software Features

Cisco UCS Platform Emulator, Release 2.2(1bPE1) includes the following new features:

• Smartplay bundles with new bundle packs
  • Second-level boot order support for Blade and Rack servers
  • User-Space NIC (usNIC) support for Blade and Rack servers
  • Firmware download support from a local file system
  • Direct Connect Rack configuration feature in the Emulator GUI
  • SD card firmware upgrade support for supported Compute servers

NOTE: From UCS PE 2.2(1bPE1) onwards, UCS PE supports uploading the B-Series and C-Series server firmware bundles.  Because of the large file sizes of the firmware bundles, UCS PE only supports uploading of only the stripped-down versions (attached to this document), which includes only the firmware metadata but not the actual firmware itself in the binaries.  The stripped-down version of the firwmare bundles which contain metadata only of the B-series and C-series server firmware is reduced to approximately 50 kB in size.

Comments
alokrathore1
Community Member

The emulator just doesn't download , all it does is goes to a few MB's and stops, no matter what network I use what system (OS) I use or whatever the version is ,, pls help

PaaNii
Community Member

hello guys,

I download UCS zip file successfully yet i can't UNZIP, it pops an error

can someone please assist, thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: