cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS M4 certification and conformance documentation: location?

jtodd
Level 1
Level 1

I have a need to transfer Cisco UCS M4 220 (UCSC-C220-M4S) devices into several countries. There is an expectation that this will require certification and compliance documentation for those nations. I am unable to find a list of compliance documentation that details the certifications at a level that would be sufficient for importation requirements.  (Example: I understand that India has BIS certification as a requirement for all goods entering India, therefore BIS documentation is required.  Other nations will have similar requirements.)

There are of course stickers on the unit, but I expect that will be insufficient as included on the documentation package given to customs.  They will not want to open the packages and see the stickers, and will almost certainly request the specific documents which certify that the device is compliant with their specifications.

This page does NOT have anything relevant, though I would expect to find this type of documentation included there:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/servers-unified-computing/ucs-c220-m4-rack-server/model.html

If someone could point me to the correct location where the various national certification documentation is kept on the Cisco UCS M4 server line, I would appreciate it. 

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card