cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPGA504G four orange and one green light

Jericho
Level 1
Level 1

I can dial out but phone will not ring with incoming calls. lucky I have the phone diverted to my mobile phone but it should ring on cisco first then on to my mobile, if I miss the incoming call I do not know who called me. Phone status four orange and one green light.

3 Replies 3

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Phone status four orange and one green light.

It doesn't help, because meaning of Line Keys depends on configuration. All I can say is - one of configured function works. By the way. SPA504G have four line keys only, so no way to have one green and four orange.

I can dial out but phone will not ring with incoming calls

You disclosed neither phone configuration nor local network topology and connection to upstream. I'm even unsure what kind of diversion you have configured. So we can provide just generic hints. Either your phone is not registered at all, or it's unreachable for the provider (for example because of NAT or firewall issue). Or you have unconditional divert active.

if I miss the incoming call I do not know who called me

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply.

Please see attached status of deskphone.

Today the status of the phone has changed the top 4 buttons are green but though out the day it flocculates’ between green and orange.

And I have been receiving phones calls on the handset when its  green.  But the bottom button is now always orange of which I cannot dial out network error.

Thanks!

OK, all four keys are bound to extension or extensions.

So you are facing either configuration or networking issue. It's all I can say because you disclosed neither phone configuration nor local network topology.