cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prepaid, IVR, AAA, Accouting, Billing .....

feberle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'd like to deploy a prepraid solution with all the functionnality describe in the title.

I already have an AS5300 but I have no idea how to do a Prepaid Server.

Thanks for ur ideas, help and links.

Rdgs

2 Replies 2

johnrage061173
Level 1
Level 1

We used Sysmater to this solution.

Tell me how we can help you.

John

I will tell you to refrain from recommending such a "solution" on the forum.

1. The product is a crap. You can make sure by reading all the Sysmaster related topics on the forum below:

http://www.voip-calculator.com/forum/voip/

2. The SysMaster "product" is an illegally used combination of GnuGK, Asterisk and SyBase (and probably others).

The guy who asked about a prepaid solution - there are many many billing products on the market. All (99%) of them support prepaid calling cards with Cisco. The issue is - how much you are ready to pay for it and what kind/range of features do you expect from the product.

All of the Radius AAA based VoIP billing products support Cisco. I will tell you a list of billing software packages which I have used personally:

1. MIND CTI - "the Beast", full of features. Very expensive, only large telecoms go for it. Runs over Oracle database on Windows or Solaris.

2. IPSoft - a russian billing software. Not an expensive one (about $5K for an E1 line) and performs very well. Runs on Windows and Linux with SyBase or MS-SQL.

3. DataTechLabs - a cheap billing with low system requirements and a lot of features. Very stable, I rarely needed to contact the support staff. About $2-3K it costs. Runs on Linux/FreeBSD with MySQL.

4. WinRadius - a very cheap/basic/dirty product. Very easy to use though. You can get it running in 30min.

5. NETUP - a russian based software running under Linux/FreeBSD. Costs about $800, but still has bugs and problems.

6. Alepo - a bit expensive, but runs well. It was developed especially for dial-up/VoIP prepaid cards.

7. RODOPI - a bit expensive, very complex to get it running. Windows based.

8. Emerald & Platypus - never used them, but heard that they perform pretty well for prepaid calling card platforms.