Views
Helpful
Replies

voice busyout monitor probe

m.yamaguchi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have and VoIP environment and I would like to implement the "busyout monitor probe" feature to add a new functionality into the network.

My doubt is about the command "busyout monitor probe" timer: anyone know what's the timer value that the probe used to monitor a determined IP address specified in the command?. I mean, what's the period of time that the probe is using to pooling the IP defined in the command using, for example, the ICPIF parameter or other in the command before it decide that the threshold limit was exceeded?.

Thanks,

Marcelo

1 Reply 1

scpage
Level 1
Level 1

This should help...

router(config-voiceport)#busyout monitor probe 10.10.10.10 ?

codec Codec

grace-period set delay time before reporting icpif failure

icpif ICPIF threshould

loss Loss threshold

router(config-voiceport)#busyout monitor probe 10.10.10.10 grace-period ?

<30-300> delay in seconds

Command Default

If the busyout monitor probe command is not entered, the voice port does not monitor SAA probe signals.

If the busyout monitor probe command is entered with no optional keywords or arguments, the default codec type is G.711 a-law, the default loss and delay thresholds are the threshold values that are configured with the call fallback threshold delay-loss command, and the loss of SAA connectivity causes an immediate forced busyout condition.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/voice/command/reference/vrht_b1_ps5207_TSD_Products_Command_Reference_Chapter.html#wp1551123

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: