cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

(2) UC560 T1 to 8 FXO P-T-P

Jonathon Bock
Level 4
Level 4

I was informed that there is an issue with connecting these types of connections. Could someone please let me know your experiences.

Much appreciated!

Thanks

4 Replies 4

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Jonathon,

What is it you are trying to do??

Can you elaborate a little further, is the UC-560 taking a T1 connection and then the second UC-560 taking 8 Analogue trunks (FXO) and you want the two systems to talk to each other??

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Exactly! I was informed by my SE that there is/was a problem doing this and that it may not be able to be completed successfully. Are you aware of any issues with this configuration? Are there any special steps that need to be taken? Your response and assistance is most appreciated.

Hi Jonathon,

Can you please paint a picture as to how the network looks I.E you have System "A" located in XYZ location and you have system "B" located in ZYX location and you have an IPSEC tunnel setup between them using CCA Multi-Site manager right??? Or something to that effect.

I need to know where the systems are located, how they can potentially connect to each other I.E Standard WAN server (ADSL or Ethernet/Fibre) or MPLS network or no connectivity between them.

The more info you can give the easier it will be to advise correctly, UC's talking to UC's is achievable and if the environment is right it can be done without any issues at all.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Thanks