Views
Helpful
Replies

About blast group and GDM voice mail

A2LDS-60540
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have configurated an UC500 with 2 users 201 and 202 members of blast group 511. I have configurated voice mail to send mail notification for the 3 voices mails. When the GDM received a new message I received an email notification with the voice message attach. But when I try to listen the message from GDM using user voice mail then 9 the GDM have any message. When I go to CAA to monitor GDM voice mail, this one ahev 9 messages. But it is not possible to listen then from GDM. Have you already have this problem ?

Regards

16 Replies 16

I see your Voice-Hunt (Blast) group 511:

voice hunt-group 1 parallel
final 900
list 201,202
timeout 16
pilot 511

and the two members, which are SPA500 phones (also fine with timeout greater than the blast group CFNA).

!
ephone-dn  296  dual-line
number 202 no-reg primary
label 202
description User2
name User2
call-forward busy 900
call-forward noan 900 timeout 20
!
!
ephone-dn  297  dual-line
number 201 no-reg primary
label 201
description User1
name User1
call-forward busy 900
call-forward noan 900 timeout 20

ephone  1
device-security-mode none
mac-address C47D.4F06.59B4
ephone-template 16
max-calls-per-button 2
username "User2" password 123456
type 504G
button  1:296 2:295 3m297
!
ephone  2
device-security-mode none
mac-address 0026.99AC.257A
ephone-template 16
max-calls-per-button 2
username "User1" password 123456
type 504G
button  1:297 2:294 3m296
!

And your Voicemail pilot is 900, which should be fine (and it woks so it is fine).

But there is something that is a little unusual.   Your name is just one field.  I havent seen that in a while.  Partners used to ask for this (first name only, or last name only, and I seem to remember that CCA may accept one of the two (first or last) and allow th other empty. Did you just do this manually to protect the identity?  If not, can you try first and last.  Also, I want to ask if your userid is greater than 15 charachters (if you changed it manually for sharing)?

I just tried the GDM for a Blast group (516) on my UC5xx system and it worked fine.  Left a message for Blast group, then accessed my personal mail box, authenticated, and pressed option 9, and then listened to it.  VOice mails must be longer than 2 seconds as you probably know.

If you use CCA and navigate to Troubleshooting Drawer, then CUE Diagnostics, then click check status, it will do a show running there (CUE) for you.

You should look for entries correlating for your blast group>  DOnt enter any CLI in here please, just check that you have all these...

groupname blast1 create

username FiveFourd create

username FiveZerofour create

groupname blast1 member FiveFourd
groupname blast1 member FiveZerofour

groupname blast1 phonenumber "516"

username FiveFourd phonenumber "224"
username FiveZerofour phonenumber "202"

voicemail mailbox owner "FiveFourd" size 3600
end mailbox

voicemail mailbox owner "FiveZerofour" size 3600
end mailbox

voicemail mailbox owner "blast1" size 3600
end mailbox

From here, we shall see where we go next, based on what you find...

Steve

Hi Steven,

I have try to configure a new UC500 with the same parameter, with this one the GDM are working correctly. I have just try to add a new one on the UC500.

Sorry, now I can not export my CUE diagnostic.

Regards,