Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In one team of our company we have three fax machines which will be reached on four different extensions (175, 345, 375 and 385).On a VG224 I've configured three FXS voice-ports and two dial-peers associating to a trunk-group:trunk group PSC-Fax hunt...

Hi,In CCA 3 when I try to create an auto attendant, when I validate my settings I receive an error : There must be a file renamed to a prompt name that already exists, you must enter a different name"I have reset my UC540 to factory default and recre...

When trying to upgrade a UC520 with CCA 2.6 to software pack 8.0.5, we receive the a window (attached) that is titled "Error: Upgrade Settings" and states the following in the box "Cannot retrieve CUE version information.". The only option is the OK ...

I believe I'm running into CSCsw87778 on a UC540.Placing a call to the stuck port showed the following:135684: Dec 15 03:46:41.813: htsp_process_event: [0/1/2, FXOLS_PROCEEDING, E_HTSP_PROCEEDING]fxols_offhook_prochtsp_alert_notify135685: Dec 15 03:4...

jcarr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes