cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BE3000 & Samsung Ubigate 1004

aaronletheren
Level 1
Level 1

Good Morning, we are trying to set up a BE3000 to work with a Ubigate 1004 which is providing the BE3000 with PRI and allows us to utilise our SIP trunks. The Ubigate has been configured to work in this way and does function properly when connected to various other PBX's  which we have in our workshop. When we try and make a call out using the BE3000 we get an error message on the ISDN signalling as seen in the the attached document "ISDN Trace", and do not even get to the SIP trunk part of the call. I have been in discussions with Samsung about the configuration of the Ubigate, but it is my belief that it is the configuration of the ISDN ports on the Cisco as we have other PBXes working with the Ubigate without issue.

Please let me know if you can help me, or if you have seen this before. Also, let me know what further information will be of assistance.

Many thanks.

1 Reply 1

sanjsinh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

From the attached trace, I am not sure why is there error for SETUP. There is a REL COMP after SETUP, which is odd. I was expecting REL or DISCONNECT. There is no disconnect IE in RelComp.

My recommendation will be to enable detailed traces from BE3K and open a TAC case. TAC engg will help you with debugging it.

Thanks