cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller ID issues

terry_king
Level 1
Level 1

HI there, I have Spa 9000 and spa 400 combination with caller ID problems.

SPA 400 1.1.2.2

SPA 9000 6.1.5

SPA 942 6.1.3(a)

Sometimes I get no caller ID on PSTN calls from example my mobile phone which isnt blocked, and I have also noticed that the caller ID is incorrect. IN this example I noticed it was from a recent missed caller. I have found some historical info on some internet forums elsewhere, this is not a new problem. Any Ideas?

I am in Australia, and have tried setting caller ID to bolth Australia and Europe, which I read somewhere may help.

I would say that this problem is can be replicated in at least 10 calls.

I did make sure that answer after delay is at least 2, and even tried 3.

Any Ideas?

18 Replies 18

Hi.  Setting the Answer Delay to 16 did not change anything. It;s still not working.  Firmware has been confirmed as the following:

Product Name:SPA-3102Serial Number:FM600H513428
Software Version:5.1.10(GW)Hardware Version:1.4.5(a)

Bloody Telstra!!! The service provider at some stage turned off CLID on my account without telling me.  So I need to call them during business hours and get it activated AGAIN and hopefully it will all be rosy again.  I will post again once I have confirmed with them that the service is activated.

Yep, thanks to Telstra, CLID was turned off randomly without me knowing.  I have re-enabled it and set the Answer Delay to '2' and all is working perfectly.

Thanks for checking out the config nacho!!!

Cheers,

Tom

No worries and glad to hear that it's working again!!

Thanks!

-nacho