Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callrouting between two Sites

Hello!

I have a question regarding the Call routing between two UC540. Assume that the two devices are connected via a VPN-Tunnel. Both sides has its own dialplan.

Normally the Calls between two UC540 would be transfered over the WAN. But in this case the Calls should be transfered over the ISDN-Interface. Now the challenge is, to get the signalling and presence information over the WAN and the possible call over the ISDN.

Is that possible? And how can I configure it with the CCA?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Matthias            

2 Replies 2

janickle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Matthias,

In CCA3.2.1 multisite configuration is possible and allows site to site calls through a VPN tunnel.  Through your description I’m not sure if you want to complete those site to site calls using a ISDN or if it is your intention to user the ISDN connection at the remote site from the main UC540W.  If it is your goal to be able to use that remote ISDN connection this can be accomplished through custom dial-peers but only through CLI.

Hi Jason,

thanks for your answer.

I updated one UC to the newest Release 8.6.0 and the CCA has the Release 3.2.1. So I think from this side, all should be ok. ;-)

I give you an example how I mean it with the Call routing and I hope this better for understanding.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Matthias