Views
Helpful
Replies

Can Telepresence be integrated with Cisco Unified Business Edition 6000

Sumit Bhargava
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

There are 140 users for whom Telepresence solution is required besides VoiceMail Messaging and Presence.

Cisco Unified Business Edition 6000 support(100-1000) users and includes VM and Presence.

However, not sure if it can be integrated with Telepresence solution.

Checked the Software Compatability Guide: It says Cisco TP reuires Cisco Unified CallManager5.0(4).

Like to know if Cisco Telepresence Manager can be integrated with Cisco Unified Business Edition 6000 ?

Thanks in Advance

Sumit Bhargava

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Arun Kumar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sumit,

CUCMBE 6000 does support CTS today but officially TSBU/TIBU, do not support CUCM Business edition. No testing is done with this so TAC won't support it.

HTH

Arun

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Arun Kumar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sumit,

CUCMBE 6000 does support CTS today but officially TSBU/TIBU, do not support CUCM Business edition. No testing is done with this so TAC won't support it.

HTH

Arun

What happen with Cius and telepresence endpoints? are those supported on BE6000?

anthony.harman
Level 1
Level 1

I have been told that the BE6K will support telepresence endpoints but what licenses are needed? For example what licenses do I need for the SX20? I have been told to look at something like a combination of the Enhanced and the Adjunct. Can someone please confirm?

hello

i´m the same request.

what license need for registred 2 SX20 on CUCMBEk6000 8.6 ?

JCA