cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCA and Softkeys

tommymc03
Level 1
Level 1

I have looked through a few older posts from last year and found an answer to this question but I am hoping there has been some updates.

I have a few clients using UC560s that would like to change the order or add/remove softkeys on SPA504G and SPA509G devices. From what I understand this cannot be done using CCA. I am using CCA 3.0 and Software Pack 8.1.0. I would like to know if this has changed or if there is an ETA when this feature will be available. Thank you in advance for your help.

- Tom

4 Replies 4

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The process of assigning / enabling features with CCA populates the ephone-templates used by all the phones. The order can not be changed for softkeys. This is a request on the product feature request list, but no committed dates. We prioritized what we introduced in CCA 2.2.6 and 3.0 to offer max features.

But your post is noted emphasizing the importance for you. Thanks for sharing.

Steve

I would also like to voice my support for adding the ability to edit ephone templates from CCA.   Should be simple enough to add.   (don't you love when customers make statements like that?!?!)  

We really appreciate all the suggestions/feedback we receive to enhance CCA capabilities. As such, the ability to edit ephone templates is currently being planned for CCA 3.1 release.

Thank you,

Anna

Fantastic news!   Do you have an estimated release date for CCA 3.1?