cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCA not connecting

apedder123
Level 1
Level 1

I can't use CCA to talk to our UC540 anymore.

Not sure what has changed, haven't done anything with it in a while.

CCA is happy talking to other UC boxes at clients, it is just ours.

It doesn't even ask for authentication, when you click connect it goes stright to the topology screen with the UC540 in red and Unreachable: Authorization Failed.

I can SSH to it, and can't find anything the the access-list that would be stopping me.

I can access the Administration website, that is working fine.

Happy to post my config, but thought I'd ask generally before do.

Anyone know what I've done wrong?

Thanks,

Adam

3 Replies 3

JOHN NIKOLATOS
Level 3
Level 3

Maybe someone disabled HTTP access to the data VLAN or firewall blocking ports.  What protocol are you using within CCA to connect?  It is on main screen and edit the connection..

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Adam,

The first suggestion is to remove the community/site from the list and rediscover it, then put in the same username and password that you used to SSH to the system.

"Authorization Failed" usually means the sites details have been altered and is no longer the same as what the system might have... Even though you probably haven't used it in a while these things can happen without realizing it. Just make sure when you re-add it at the certificate screen pops up and you click always.

If that still doesnt work let us know.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Thanks for the replies guys.

Rediscovering it worked.

I had been asking it to connect straight to the IP address, which also failed so I didn't think about setting up a new site.

Adam