Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP Phone integration Skype for Business

Hallo Guys,

is it possible to sync the call status from Cisco IP Phone with Skype for Business. Why I'm asking. When you are calling with the IP Phone your Skype status is green as available he didn't change to call as busy. How it's possible change the Skype status automatically by calling with the IP Communicator?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

So sorry, this is Cisco community here - I don't know so much about Skype, a Microsoft's product. I don't know if Skype can subscribe to receive phone's status. Ask in a Skype related community.

O Sorry is cisco Ip Phone not from Cisco i dindn't know

You didn't asked how to configure something on a Cisco product, you asked how to configure Skype for Business. It's not matter of unwillingness - you are just searching for Skype expert in wrong place. I know no answer. And I'm almost sure no one else will respond you here - so consider my comment as just warning you are wasting your time waiting for answer here.  

Ok Thanks for your fast answer, what does that tool do?

Cisco UC Integration(TM) for Microsoft Lync

Thanks

Cisco UC Integration(TM) for Microsoft Lync is for Cisco Unified Communications only. No small business class of phone is supported by CUC.