cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Device pack installation failure Business Edition 3000 (File authentication failed)

dumindu_gamage
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am in the process of installing cmterm-devicepack8.6.2.26169-1.cop.sgn on our CISCO Business Edition 3000 8.6.4.10000-15 in order to add support to 7821 phones. But during the installation I get the following error. I have already installed ciscocm.version3-keys.cop.sgn to add support to the new keys. Any help is greatly appreciated. (I had to rename cmterm-devicepack8.6.2.26169-1.cop.sgn to cmterm-devicepack8.6.2.26169.cop.sgn in order to make the file visible to the phone gateway. I don't think the file name is part of the MD5 checksum or am I wrong?)

upgrade_get_file.sh|File:/usr/local/bin/base_scripts/upgrade_get_file.sh:764, Function: process_download_file(), File authentication failed (rc=14)|<LVL::Error>

I already installed cmterm-78xx.10-3-1-12.k3.cop.sgn but 7821 is not appearing on the list of supported phone models.

Many thanks

Dumindu

2 Replies 2

dumindu_gamage
Level 1
Level 1

Error looks like its related to MD5 checksum. Has anyone seen this before?

dumindu_gamage
Level 1
Level 1

Also I recalculated the MD5 hash using FCIV and it is the same as what is listed on the CISCO website which I used.

Any thoughts anyone?