Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello guys,          We have an small PBX, this is a Cisco Linksys SPA9000 with a Cisco Linksys SPA941 phones, problem is relate to call forward all characteristic, into the LAN it works well, but, when you try to forward a call that comes from PSTN ...

Hello forum members.How do I handle installation when BE6000 does not come pre-installed on the server?I'm working on a BE6K, the server came as an RMA after a faulty C220 M3 server was replaced. I have installed the ESXi and created datastores....

cesekhile by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Trying to configure new SPA303 phones with SPA500s extension to work with CME on a ISR via SIP. Everything works fine, i can receive and make internal and external calls, but there is one problem. I am using a macro to set available line buttons m...

Hello all,I have an installation with a lot of SPA504 phones.There is a Corporate directory installed (for the moment, less than 32 entries to keep it simple as a test)When someone dials an internal number without using the directory, (let's say 2715...