Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DISABLE EXT 2 AND EXT 3

Issue: I would like for only 1 call to come in per phone. For example ext 2 and ext 3 should be disabled.

Ok. so I figured out how to disabled ext 2 and ext 3 on our cisco 303 phones..BUT when I dial my phone ext 1 will blinks for a second incoming call on ext 1 even though I'm already on a call on ext 1 and I've disabled ext 2 and ext 3.

If I'm already on the phone I do not want any additional incoming calls to show on my phone since I'm already on a call.

just read the administrator manual and the default is 2 incoming calls per line. How can I change this to 1 incoming call per line?

PLEASE HELP

3 Replies 3

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
just read the administrator manual and the default is 2 incoming calls per line.

Well, you read Administrative Guide, sentence claiming 2 to be default for calls per line option. Can you look at just one sentence before such one ? It will answer your question, or I don't understand the issue.

I'm trying to change the default from 2 to 1.

ive already disabled line 2 and line 3.

in summary i would like only 1 incoming call on line 1 and not the default of 2.

please help 

Oh, now I wish I understand. You are mixing terms Line, Extension, but in the fact you wish to ask how to disable Call Waiting supplemental service.

Click User tab, look for the CW Setting under Supplementary Service Settings, and select no from the drop-down list.