Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

emulator for sample config

The walkthroughs and sample configs have been invaluable in doing my first uc320 deployment--thanks to all that have contributed these to the community.  Is there any emulator or virtual environment where a config could be loaded and "tested" prior to deployment?  One of the few issues I have w/ the uc320 is that most changes require a restart which disconnects all phone lines and interrupts network connectivity.  I know there is a lot of features that I am not utilizing that would be of benefit, but with the system now deployed (old system burnt up), it isn't feasible to tweak the existing sytem during normal business hours.

Anyone have any thoughts?

thanks,

-L.

2 Replies 2

nalbert
Level 4
Level 4

Lance,

We are glad you have been sucessful in deploying the UC320s. A UC320 configuration utility Emulator is in the works and will be available on the support community soon. However you will only be able to use it to generate config. You would not be able to make test calls and things like that on it. Once it is done it will be posted here like all the other Cisco Small Business Emulators section of the support community here.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/onlinedemos

Please do take some time to check out the other emulators.

Thanks,

Navin

blaw
Level 1
Level 1

>The walkthroughs and sample configs have been invaluable in doing my first uc320 deployment

Scott,

Can you point us to the sample configs you used? I wrote one of them and I will either do more or encourage others to do more if it is useful. But also like to know what other configs you find useful.

Regards,

Bassanio