cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I am unable to retrieve a VM out of a shared VM box.

coridian
Level 1
Level 1

We have a mailbox set up that multiple users can access. There is a voicemail in the box that we cannot retrieve. when calling the VM (to retrieve message) is says it is busy. When I call to leave a message it says it is in vacation. How can I get the messages out?

1 Reply 1

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Coridian,

I am confused as to how on earth you actually got to this stage LOL

Firstly, Is this a General Delivery Mailbox (GDM) or is this a standard run_of_the_mill mailbox that you have just made other users a member of?

Is this Mailbox also tied to any AA?

Is there a MWI on any phones for this? And have you attempted the thing that we are not supposed to suggest? (That is reload the CUE??) You could consider this as there could be a locked sessions and or the inbox is suffering from Bi-Polar which is not unheard of

Can you give us a little more info on how this VM was created, how it is being used so as to make sure it is indeed also the right setup for what you want to achieve, and potentially to try and provide better assistance with it.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *