cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IMAP Connection in Outlook

Help Desk
Level 1
Level 1

I have setup IMAP connections remotely for a UC560 Deployment and voicemail will download in Outlook properly and it will turn of the MWI remotely as well.  The problem I have is that I cannot delete the voicemails or forward them due to CUE Restrictions.  Specifically, not allowing me to create sent items folders or deleted items folders.  Is there a way that I can do this or a way around this?

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Help Desk,

In the past what I have done is create a folder called "Saved VM" in outlook, and once finished with the VM move it to that folder, from there you can then forward it to other people, and also by doing this it will delete it from the CUE side as well.

If this is not happening for you, then something is wrong.

Cheers,

David.

Help Desk wrote:

I have setup IMAP connections remotely for a UC560 Deployment and voicemail will download in Outlook properly and it will turn of the MWI remotely as well.  The problem I have is that I cannot delete the voicemails or forward them due to CUE Restrictions.  Specifically, not allowing me to create sent items folders or deleted items folders.  Is there a way that I can do this or a way around this?

Thanks!

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: