cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI - SPA112

Romanto
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone, I have problem with the MWI of my SPA112. When I have a voicemail, I can no longer call because there is too much interference on the line. It is as if the MWI signal causing the problem.

However, I can receive calls without problem. If I receive a call and I answer, the problem is solved by itself.

When my SPA112 configurations are as follows, I have no problem. Obviously, I would like to have the MWI .

VMWI Serv : No
MWI Serv : No

I changed the MWI Dial Tone but the problem is not resolved. The sound of the tone is perfect, the problem is the background sound that is louder then the tone.

The problem happens with any phone. Corded or not.

If I press Talk on the phone, I can call but I hear anything. It's like a big white noise over tone or voice. This noise is only heard by me, not the called party.

If someone calls me, the problem is solved by itself until I received another voicemail.

I tried version 1.3.5, 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 and I get the same problem.

I also tried another ATA SPA112 and I get the same noise.

Feel free to tell me if you have a solution for this :)

Thanks and have a nice day !

Sorry for my bad english.

2 Replies 2

Glenn Martin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Romanto,

I'm going to engage the Voice team on this issue. i see you've done all that's asked in the release notes, so let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.

have you escalated to the Support Center?

Glenn

Hi Glenn, I have not escalated it yet.

I'm waiting to see if someone have a solution.

I found the same problem here : https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11452921/spa-122-issues

Thanks.